Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015
CSGC’s Small Business Workshops have commenced with the first intake of local Southern Gold Coast businesses. Run by the Queensland Government’s Small Business Solutions, local mentor Dani Frazer is leading the group of business owners through a five-week dedicated course to improve their business skills. ..
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2015
As mentioned last year, Martin Grunstein will be returning to the Southern Gold Coast, however not in February as previously flagged. The leading business and customer service guru will be heading our way on April 15th at 6pm (registration) for 6.30pm start. The seminar will this time be an evening seminar to accommodate those who cannot get away during business hours, and will again be held at the Currumbin RSL. ..
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2014
CSGC will again be partnering with Small Business Solutions to offer free small business training workshops in 2015. The ‘Building a Better Business’ Workshops will return for five weeks in February, as well as a new start-up business workshop to run across three consecutive Saturdays, called ‘Turn your business ideas into reality’. ..
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014
CSGC and Southern Cross University hosted the first Futures Forum at SCU Gold Coast campus on Wednesday 24 August. The session was well attended, with 82 registrations and 7 presenters, moderated by 91.7 ABC Gold Coast’s Bern Young. ..
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014
Earlier in September, CSGC CEO Peter Doggett was invited to attend the Queensland Government’s DestinationQ forum in Noosa as a delegate for the Southern Gold Coast at the state’s annual tourism forum. ..
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2014
If you are wanting to expand your business through exporting, then get along to the City of Gold Coast’s Export Business Forum on Tuesday 2 September during Small Business Week. The forum is free for registered Gold Coast businesses and aims to provide local businesses with information about programs and assistance packages to help connect with businesses across the globe. ..
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2014
Wednesday, August 20 2014 at Currumbin RSL
If you attend one business seminar this year – make it this one! Connecting Southern Gold Coast is hosting Martin Grunstein, acclaimed business speaker, who will present a free breakfast seminar at Currumbin RSL on Wednesday August 20 on Product Enhancement – an absolute must for Southern Gold Coast businesses. Martin will explain why discounting your product is not the way to create business. ..
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2014
Want better business skills? CSGC’s free 5-week Small Business Training program is beginning in May to benefit local tourism operators and small businesses. The 3-hour workshops will be held on a Monday or Tuesday night at the Currumbin RSL. Read more…
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2014
CSGC will be subsidising a 5-week Small Business Training program beginning in May. We are seeking expressions of interest from a) tourism businesses and b) small businesses to take part in a free Monday or Tuesday night workshop program which will be held at the Currumbin RSL.
Connecting Southern Gold Coast will be hosting Small Business Training & Development workshops in partnership with Small Business Solutions (through the Queensland Government’s Department of Education, Training & Employment) to give our local businesses a leg up.
There is absolutely no cost to your business to be involved, however your time and commitment will be sought! The workshops will run for five weeks on Monday and Tuesday nights commencing in early May through to June, 6pm to 9pm at Currumbin RSL on the following dates: ..
Posted on Friday, July 26, 2013
QUEENSLAND SMALL BUSINESS WEEK ..
Posted on Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010
Southern Gold Coast Newsletter
What's On | Business News | Environmental News | Jim's Update | Coming Soon
Well you can't say that we didn't warn you! Last month we gave you a little bit of good advice to brace yourself for the coming onslaught of events and as you can see below, November is packed to the rafters with many low, to no-cost ways of amusing the whole family! As Summer approaches full-steam-ahead, it's all hands on deck here at CSGC as we hurtle towards the end of another big year! This will be our last newsletter of 2010, so we've put as much meat in the sandwich as we can find to keep you going until the return of our newsletters in March 2011!
Our office will be closed from COB 17th December & we will return on the 17th January 2010!
The crew at CSGC would like to thank you all for your support and readership in 2010 and we wish you all a very happy festive s e a s o n and look forward to keeping you all informed of what lies ahead in 2011!
- Reconnective Kids Workshop - 6th November. In the Re-connective Kids! classes, children are engaged in a playful, interactive experience designed to introduce these empowering and transformative new healing frequencies to children ages 4 – 14
- Kirra SurfStock 2010 - 12th-14th November. With two days of markets, f r e e m u s i c, and beach activities including an attempt on the Guinness World R e c o r d for the most number of surfers riding one wave, this years Kirra SurfStock is shaping up to be an event not to be missed!
- Surf World Gold Coast! - 11th November. Bobby Brown was ranked alongside Midget Farrelly, Nat Young and Peter Drouyn as one of the best surfers of the 1960s. See this speciaI display dedicated to celebrating a true s u r f i n g legend!
- Surfrider FiIm Night- 12th November. As a part of Kirra SurfStock, Surfrider Foundation presents Castles in the Sky - A Taylor Steele m o v i e along with live m u s i c and a showcase of environmentally conscious surfboards!
- Dune Care - 13th November A perfect event for the whole family, and local community members who are concerned about the sand management issues on the Gold Coast.
- Kirra Kite FestivaI - 20th-21st November. The inaugural Kirra Kite FestivaI is a f r e e Sunday event from 10am-6pm. There will be a prelude on Saturday night which includes night markets, live m u s i c and night sky diving displays
- Light RaiI for Coolangatta! - A SGC Working Group has been formed to lobby Qld Gov't about the importance of the light raiI plans to include Coolangatta!
Australian Surf C r a f t Industry Association - the formation of an industry body for Surf C r a f t manufacturers and suppliers is long overdue! No matter if you are a big pIayer in the industry or a smaller manufacturer or supplier,
come and voice your thoughts on this iconic industry, ask questions or simply see what others have to say...
Tourism Business Performance Support Session - a practical session focusing on customers and marketing, leadership, business process, and networks, as identified in the collective findings from the QTIC Business Barometer (QBB).
- SGC Success Spotlight - SurfWorld Gold Coast and Gold Coast Airport both win awards!
Graham's Monthly Business Tips - This month Graham
view online | forward to a friend
To contribute to our monthly newsletter, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 23rd of the month for the information to be included in the following month's newsletter, or call us on 07 5534 3500!
To read the General Manager's update click here!
Watch out for the following events coming up in the next 3 months!
Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2010
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010