Should your business have a Website, Blog, Social Media page or email marketer? ..
Brace yourself for the action packed months ahead as we roll into summer in high gear, our amazing region is approaching fever pitch! Take a deep breath in October and savour the calm before the storm if you can as we all know how quickly Christmas rolls around from this point of the year! So gear up for the months ahead with all the action in October on the SGC!
- Cooly Rocks On 2011 - Find out the latest news on the new event for 2011!
- Surf World Gold Coast Event TONIGHT! Support Surf World Gold Coast by heading to this great little event tonight!
- Animal Action Day - The 4th Annual Animal Action Day festivaI this weekend at Gecko House & Winders Park, Currumbin. People from all over Australia will descend on the Gold Coast to raise awareness, appreciation & respect for all animals & the environment. All proceeds will be used to re-wild and breed the critically-endangered South China Tigers. See the full program here!
- The Patch Lounge - Coolangatta’s premier new hot spot, presenting an unparalleled commitment to sophistication, modesty and elegance!
- A garden with a difference! - A must-see garden with rainforest, themed plantings, original dairy and spectacular Japanese garden with tea-house.
- FestivaI Love - Here's a hint... Kirra in November will be AWESOME!!!
- Focus On TUGUN - Tugun is a bubbling and vibrant community village and is currently undergoing a facelift with the Tugun Centre Improvement Project starting to take shape!
- Spotlight on New Business - Tugun this month welcomes Trilogy Hair & Psychics and Toolona St Food Store!
- QTIC Business Barometer - an online self evaluation system designed to help Queensland tourism businesses assess the strength of their operations. We encourage businesses to avail themselves of this cost-free opportunity to self-assess their business.
Promote your business for next to nix! Learn more about how we can help you effortlessly promote your business!
SGC Success Spotlight - Nadia Sunde, a proud Souther Gold Coaster, has taken out 3rd place in the International Songwriters Competition, Children's Category! Congratulations Nadia, on a great achievement!
Northern Rivers Tourism Symposium - If you're in hospitality, retail, health & wellness, the arts, transport, entertainment, service or education - you're in the tourism business! Click here to read more about the Symposium!
Graham's Monthly Business Tips - This month Graham has a great offer for just TWO SGC businesses looking to double their business turnover in the next 12mths!
- Caring for our Dunal System - Read an update from GCCC as to the current projects to care for our beachesand Dunal Systems on the Southern Gold Coast
..To read the General Manager's update click here! Watch out for the following events coming up in the next 3 months!view online | forward to a friend
To contribute to our monthly newsletter, please email the details to email@example.com by the 23rd of the month for the information to be included in the following month's newsletter, or call us on 07 5534 3500!
November December January Kirra Surf Stock 12-14th November Kirra Kite FestivaI - NEW! 20-21st November NIB Coolangatta Gold 7th November Christmas Carols Date TBA New Years Eve Fireworks 31st December Rip Curl MP CIassic Date TBA