Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012
||30 + employees
|Ian Grace Business Training
||5 or less employees
|Tugan Bendigo Bank
|Cooly Rocks On Festival
|Coolangatta Surf Life Saving Club
|Greater Building Society
||Under 25 Business Achiever Award
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010
Southern Gold Coast Newsletter
What's On | Business News | Environmental News | Jim's Update | Coming Soon
Well you can't say that we didn't warn you! Last month we gave you a little bit of good advice to brace yourself for the coming onslaught of events and as you can see below, November is packed to the rafters with many low, to no-cost ways of amusing the whole family! As Summer approaches full-steam-ahead, it's all hands on deck here at CSGC as we hurtle towards the end of another big year! This will be our last newsletter of 2010, so we've put as much meat in the sandwich as we can find to keep you going until the return of our newsletters in March 2011!
Our office will be closed from COB 17th December & we will return on the 17th January 2010!
The crew at CSGC would like to thank you all for your support and readership in 2010 and we wish you all a very happy festive s e a s o n and look forward to keeping you all informed of what lies ahead in 2011!
- Reconnective Kids Workshop - 6th November. In the Re-connective Kids! classes, children are engaged in a playful, interactive experience designed to introduce these empowering and transformative new healing frequencies to children ages 4 – 14
- Kirra SurfStock 2010 - 12th-14th November. With two days of markets, f r e e m u s i c, and beach activities including an attempt on the Guinness World R e c o r d for the most number of surfers riding one wave, this years Kirra SurfStock is shaping up to be an event not to be missed!
- Surf World Gold Coast! - 11th November. Bobby Brown was ranked alongside Midget Farrelly, Nat Young and Peter Drouyn as one of the best surfers of the 1960s. See this speciaI display dedicated to celebrating a true s u r f i n g legend!
- Surfrider FiIm Night- 12th November. As a part of Kirra SurfStock, Surfrider Foundation presents Castles in the Sky - A Taylor Steele m o v i e along with live m u s i c and a showcase of environmentally conscious surfboards!
- Dune Care - 13th November A perfect event for the whole family, and local community members who are concerned about the sand management issues on the Gold Coast.
- Kirra Kite FestivaI - 20th-21st November. The inaugural Kirra Kite FestivaI is a f r e e Sunday event from 10am-6pm. There will be a prelude on Saturday night which includes night markets, live m u s i c and night sky diving displays
- Light RaiI for Coolangatta! - A SGC Working Group has been formed to lobby Qld Gov't about the importance of the light raiI plans to include Coolangatta!
Australian Surf C r a f t Industry Association - the formation of an industry body for Surf C r a f t manufacturers and suppliers is long overdue! No matter if you are a big pIayer in the industry or a smaller manufacturer or supplier,
come and voice your thoughts on this iconic industry, ask questions or simply see what others have to say...
Tourism Business Performance Support Session - a practical session focusing on customers and marketing, leadership, business process, and networks, as identified in the collective findings from the QTIC Business Barometer (QBB).
- SGC Success Spotlight - SurfWorld Gold Coast and Gold Coast Airport both win awards!
Graham's Monthly Business Tips - This month Graham
view online | forward to a friend
To contribute to our monthly newsletter, please email the details to email@example.com by the 23rd of the month for the information to be included in the following month's newsletter, or call us on 07 5534 3500!
To read the General Manager's update click here!
Watch out for the following events coming up in the next 3 months!
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2010