Southern Gold Coast venue managers and event organisers are invited to attend the next VMA After 5! Function at the Gold Coast Sports & Leisure Centre (296 Nerang-Broadbeach Rd, Carrara) on Tuesday 7th May from 5.30pm - 7.30pm.
The Venue Management Association’s After 5! Functions offer a fantastic opportunity for venue professionals and associated suppliers to network with peers, experience some of the best venues in our country and learn directly from industry leaders. After 5! Functions are a FREE benefit of VMA membership. Are you a non-member who'd like to attend? Simply have a current member register you as a guest or contact Melissa (firstname.lastname@example.org
) to RSVP.
The Venue Management Association (VMA) is a membership based, not-for-profit, peak industry body which represents venue and associated industry professionals in the Asia Pacific Region. With close to 800 members in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, our membership is geared towards Middle-Senior Managers - from diverse sectors including:
- Sports Stadiums
- Entertainment Arenas
- Conference and Exhibition Centres
- Performing Arts Centres
- Race Tracks & Showgrounds
- Museums, Festivals & Shows
- Associated industry suppliers
The VMA is dedicated to the professional development, growth and success of the venue management industry via three major membership benefits:
- The annual Asia Pacific Venue Industry Congress which attracts on average between 350 - 400 delegates and is the single largest gathering of venue professionals in the Asia Pacific region;
- The annual Venue Management School (VMS) and VMA Leadership Institute (LI) programs which are the preeminent professional development courses for venue professionals in the Asia Pacific region;
- The VMA After 5! Networking Functions staged up to 15 times annually in various cities across Australia and New Zealand, and caters for intimate member gatherings from 40 to 100 members.