Gold Coast Tourism is on track to launch a completely revamped website for visitgoldcoast.com in the coming months. Tourism businesses on the Southern Gold Coast are urged to update their ATDW listing with social media links, videos, updated descriptions and high resolution images immediately.
The new website will be mobile friendly and responsive, with an increased focus on experiential marketing to the end user.
To maximise the benefit to your business when the refreshed website goes live, check your ATDW listing has:
- 4 x High Resolution Images (2048 x 1536 pixels)
- An up-to-date description including activities, facilities and experiences,
- Updated price ranges and room information (if applicable)
- Correct website links and contact details
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or Foursquare, and any video or links to your YouTube channel
Businesses can access their ATDW listing at http://atdw.queensland.com
If you have forgotten your password, contact Tourism and Events Queensland at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 629 749