Could an intern help your business?
Local business owners are invited to Southern Cross University's Work Integrated Learning (WIL) program Information Night on Thursday 29 June. The evening will give you the opportunity to discover how industry internships can not only benefit your business, but also help students become job-ready graduates.
You will hear from:
• SCU's Work Integrated Learning team
• Internship hosts as they share their experiences
• Student interns as they reflect on the value of their internships
The benefits to your business include:
• A source of highly motivated potential employees.
• Early and direct access to students with a broad range of business skills and competencies.
• Ability to tap into language and cross-cultural skills of talented multilingual students.
• Flexibility to place students where you choose within your organisation.
• Support from the WIL team in all aspects of the student’s placement.
To register for this event, please click here.