One week remains to nominate Gold Coast Tourism Operators for the 2017 Queensland Tourism Awards, with entries closing at 5pm on Thursday 1 June.
The Queensland Tourism Awards recognise tourism operators throughout the state that have demonstrated outstanding achievements and have made a significant contribution to the Tourism industry, with winners announced at the Gala Awards Ceremony on Friday 10 November, 2017.
• Super charge your annual business planning and motivate your staff
• Gain a competitive edge by receiving feedback from industry leaders
• Receive media publicity and exposure
• Celebrate and network with industry peers and colleagues at the Gala Awards ceremony
• Gain automatic entry into the new RACQ People’s Choice Category
• Automatic entry to the Australian Tourism Awards for Gold Winners in categories 1 – 25
Nominations take just 5 minutes to complete and can be made online here, with final online submissions not due until 21 August.