Southern Gold Coast Newsletter
This newsletter is proudly bought to you by Point Danger
What's On | Business News | Jim's Update | Environmental News | Coming Soon
The temperature is beginning to rise, the days are crisp, clear and warm and Spring is just around the corner, making this a perfect time to enjoy the Southern Gold Coast!
There is some fabulous developments within the region as we head into Summer, check out our What's On section below for an amazing new event coming next February!
A big Congratulations to SGC local Jamie Mitchell who just a few days ago, claimed his 10th World Paddleboard Title! Jamie has dominated the world of Paddleboarding in the last decade and is also a dedicated big wave surfer, tow in surfer and stand up paddleboarder!
- Palm Beach Youth Music Venture - Currumbin RSL will be hosting The Showcase by Palm Beach Youth Music Venture (PBYMV). PBYMV has been established to engage local youth within the Palm Beach, Elanora, and Currumbin area.
- Cafe d'Bar Exhibition | The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Shelena Russell brings you a fantastic display throughout August at Cafe d'Bar.
- Street Swell - Tugun will be transformed into a cultural offshoot of Swell Sculpture Festival this September!
- BLEACH | Surfing the Fringe - A brand new festivaI to add to the SGC Calendar!
- The Great Winter Escape Competition - We are pleased to announce the winners of our second Great Winter Escape Promotion!
- Currumbin RSL Functions Space SpeciaI - If you have an event planned for January - March 2012, you need to check out this speciaI from Currumbin RSL.
- Small Businesses get a leg up! - Do you own a small business? Need all the help you can get? Small Business Solutions have some important info for you!
- Graham's Business Tips - Simplicity is the key and this month's article from Graham is all about the 'bers'.
Read Jim's latest update
about the bustling office of Connecting Southern Gold Coast!
Benchmark Sustainability -
A new Queensland business is providing world’s best environmental and sustainability practices to Australian business and industry.
Watch out for the following events coming up in the next few months!
To contribute to our bi-monthly newsletter, please email the details to email@example.com by the 23rd of the month for the information to be included in the following month's newsletter, or call us on 07 5534 3500! Newsletters are published in June, August, October, December, February & April.
Visit us on Twitter or Facebook!