Local tourism businesses and event organisers are invited to nominate for the 2016 Queensland Tourism Awards (QTA).
There are 28 categories open to entrants, recognising Queensland’s best events, accommodation providers, attractions, tour operators and new tourism businesses. Southern Gold Coast operators are encouraged to enter. Why?
* Be recognised as an outstanding tourism business
* Discover the full potential of your enterprise
* Super charge your annual business planning process
* Gain a competitive edge by receiving feedback from industry leaders
* Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line
* Receive media publicity and exposure
* Energise and motivate your staff
* Use the Awards logo to promote your operation as an award-winning business
* Celebrate and network with industry peers and colleagues at the Gala Awards ceremony
* Automatic entry into the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards for Gold Winners in categories 1 to 26
* The Gala Awards ceremony on Friday 11 November 2016 will be the biggest industry party of the year!
Nominations are required to be submitted by Wednesday 1 June 2016.
All nominations must be lodged via the online E-Awards portal by Wednesday 1 June 2016. Written award submissions, due on Monday 15 August 2016, will not be accepted unless you previously entered your nomination on or before the deadline (Wednesday 1 June 2016). Please note, QTIC members receive a discount on entry fees.
The QTA are presented by Queensland Airports Limited in partnership with Tourism and Events Queensland. For all the details, visit http://www.queenslandtourismawards.com.au/