Posted on July 1st, 2010 by admin
Well we’re officially half way through 2010!
So it’s all downhill from here to Christmas! This month we continue to keep you up to date about Cooly Rocks On, and all the events in the SGC this month. We also have some great information to report on o’seas traveI agents and their enthusiasm about the SGC as an alternative to Surfers Paradise, some great speciaIs including customer service training and attractions as well as the usual brillance from our business tips writer and much much more! Remember to forward this email to a friend (just click the link at the end of the newsletter) and spread the word about our beautiful region!
- Cooly Rocks On 2011 – Read all the latest about the new festivaI for 2011
- Kick up sand on Kirra Beach – The staging of the inaugural Gold Coast Beach Soccer Championships follows the highly successful trial comp held as part of the 2009 Gold Coast Champions Cup.
- Surf World Gold Coast – speciaI hoIiday prices for the June/July school hoIidays.
- Art on display at Cafe D’bar – views the works of Italian artist Fernando Solano until July 31st 2010 at Cafe D’bar!
- Reconnective Kids – Do something different this school holidays and put healing power in the hands of your children with this inspiring workshop.
- Export Seminar Outcomes – Connecting Southern Coast Ltd has sponsored the first business seminar on the Gold Coast to alert Gold Coast businesses to the growing capacity for air freighting export cargo.
- Surf Central – With 45 businesses located within our region, we have a strength in the Surf Industry that is undeniable.
- Currumbin RSL College – Take up a very speciaI offer to test out the new Boomerang Smiles Training course.
- Business Directory Upgrades – Is your SGC business listed in our Business Directory? If not find out how it can help your business!
Directory Saver -get on board the iPhone revolution!
- O’seas TraveI Agents show speciaI interest in SGC – Recent visits to the Gold Coast by O’seas TraveI Agents and Professional Conference Organisers (PCO’s), have confirmed our belief that the SGC has a lot to offer the inbound tourism market.
Graham’s Monthly Business Tips – This month Graham delves into Busy Time Vs Income Time.
To read the General Manager’s update on GCCC Budget and how the SGC features in it, click here!
Watch out for the following events coming up in the next 3 months!
August September October The Cat Empire at the Coolangatta HoteI
Swell Sculpture FestivaI
Coolangatta Markets & Currumbin Valley Markets
10th & 24th and 31st Oct
To contribute to our monthly newsletter, please email the details to email@example.com by the 23rd of the month for the information to be included in the following month’s newsletter, or call us on 07 5534 3500!