The Ninja Kids Camp is coming to Currumbin from 14 - 15 January, aiming to develop young athletes in the three key areas of movement, fun and skill development.
The camp will teach youth aged 6 - 14 to:
- Move more efficiently
- Learn how to set goals
- Practice key athletic movements
- Develop resilience and growth mind
- Establish greater self awareness
- Create fun in challenging tasks
- Learn new skills as ropes and rings
Head along to the website
to find all the details and enquire to reserve your spot. One day and two-day options available.