Digital Marketing Workshops for Small Business
Not sure where to start when it comes to digital marketing for your small business?
In this jargon free, jammed packed 2 hour digital marketing workshop, you’ll learn the effective ways to digitally market your business to Attract, Engage, Convert & Retain more customers, more often in the highly competitive digital market place.
What you’ll learn:
Over two engaging hours, you will learn;
1. How to attract potential customers using search engines such as Google and Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn;
2. How to structure your websites pages and content to engage and convert visitors to an enquiry;
3. How to measure your digital marketing activities;
4. How to retain your potential customers beyond your website visit through digital direct marketing and organic social media.
You’ll finish the workshop having a clear understanding of digital marketing and the incredible new business opportunities that come with it.
Who should attend
This workshop is perfectly suited for startups, established small to medium size businesses or anyone whose role involves marketing.
Your ticket includes:
• 2 hour workshop
• Copy of the presentation slides
• WIFI access
• 1 hour marketing advice consultation post workshop (valued at $220)
Presenter: Brett Craft
Brett is a Managing Partner at Juice Marketing, a boutique, marketing services agency based in Burleigh Heads, Queensland.
Brett's career has spanned over 25 years working on both client and agency sides of business for some of Australias and the worlds largest brands.
For the past 10 years, Brett has consulted hundreds of small and medium sized business in Traditional, Digital and Social media marketing.
For more information on Brett and Juice Marketing, visit www.juicemarketing.com.au
Date, Time & Location
NEXT WORKSHOP: WEDNESDAY 14 NOVEMBER, 2018
The next workshop will be held on Wednesday 14 November, 2018 from 6.00pm - 8.00pm at the Connecting Southern Gold Coast offices at The Strand at Coolangatta.
A maximum of 15 seats per workshop will be available, so book and pay early to confirm your seat.
Workshop tickets are $55 (incl GST) per person. Online payment processing fees will also be charged.